Bedroom #1: King size Bed
Livingroom: Queen Sofa Bed
Discover the best of both worlds; luxurious comfort in a wild and natural setting. This spectacular oceanfront one-bedroom suite features a king-sized bed and queen sized pull-out couch with luxury bedding and cozy duvets, gas fireplace, well-appointed full bath with heated floors, well equipped kitchenette with granite countertops, bar-sized fridge, 2 burner induction cook-top, microwave/convection oven combination and dishwasher, and floor to ceiling windows to take in the spectacular panoramic view of Port San Juan.
Outdoors, enjoy the natural elements and wild beauty from your private courtyard, hot tub and firepit designed for your exclusive use. Barbeque your freshly caught salmon, roast marshmallows or simply relax under the stars lulled by the sound of the surf.
This 600 square foot suite is perfect for romantic getaways, for those who wish a more private setting, for 2 couples who want to explore the natural wonders of the Port Renfrew area and is ideal for extended stays year round. The upper suite may be occupied by the owners.
Low Season: (Oct 1st- April 30)
$195/night (2 nights minimum)
High Season: (May 1st - Sep 30th)
$250/night (2 nights minimum)
* One time cleaning fee of $110 will apply
Submit your review
The weather forecast called for rain and more rain and thunderstorms but we got none of the above. Well .. a bit of rain and a bit of a storm overnight but that doesn't effect your daytime activities! Loved the bed - very comfortable and the amenities in the kitchen were just what we needed for a 2 night stay. Thanks for a wonderful time ...
Amazing place. Amazing views of the bay. All modern appliances. Hot tub was great. Had a little spot for a fire and comfortable wooden chairs to lounge in. Make sure to check out the 'things to do' page on the website. Port Renfrew is a quite place, but there is a lot of outdoor activities to do in the surrounding area. Would recommend and would love to get back another time!
We had the most fantastic 3 night say at the On The Rocks cabin at Handsome Dan's. The cabin was outfitted with everything you could possibly need and absolutely beautiful to boot! The King sized bed was so comfortable that we had no choice but to sleep in! We enjoyed the the hot tub and the fire pit that overlooked the water every evening after our day of exploring the nearby trails and breathtaking Botanical Beach. Staying at On The Rocks was a highlight for our trip to the west coast. We would return in a heartbeat!
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time