Bedroom #1: 1 Queen Bed
Living room: 1 Sofa Bed
Chateau de Gino Is one of our Hypoallergenic accommodation in Port Renfrew with all synthetic duvets and pillows, smoke free and pets free. The Chateau can accomodate two comfortably or a family of four. It features a fully equipped kitchen with a gas cooking stove, queen size bed, double hide-a-bed in living area and full bathroom. Flat screen T.V. with DVD player, WiFi & Netflix also available. Outside an outdoor propane heather on a wrap around deck with BBQ and great private fire pit area out on the side. Firewood included.
Exceptional Pacific Northwest Rainforest natural experience, hiking, beachcombing, surfing nearby, storm watching at Botanical Beach, world class salmon and halibut fishing, abundant wildlife and the magnificent forest of Avatar Grove; a photographer's dream. Chateau de Gino is right next to the French Girl's Lair.
Five minutes of walking from the cottage will get you to the Pacific Gateway Marina if you’re going fishing or you want to take in the sea air. Tommy’s Home Cooking (The THC Diner) and The Coastal Kitchen Café are a five minute walk away if you get tired of your own cooking. And the pub at the PortRenfrew Hotel is maybe a fifteen minute walk. They have food too.
You can get a few basic groceries including beer, wine and the hard stuff at the General Store on Parkinson Road. It’s a good idea though to stock up on groceries on your way to Port Renfrew in Sooke or Cowichan Lake if you are travelling from the other direction. Of course everyone takes credit cards, debit cards and that ancient currency, cash.
Low Season: (Oct 1st- April 30)
$130/night (2 nights minimum)
High Season: (May 1st - Sep 30th)
$175/night (2 nights minimum)
* One time cleaning fee of $60 will apply
Submit your review
Great place, clean and comfortable, much much nicer than staying in a hotel, a diamond in the rough 👍
Lovely short getaway with husband ... first time staying in #21 ... very nice ... we have stayed in #42 which is also extremely nice as is it hypo-allergenic too ... love that there is a choice of "no pets" cottages ... definitely will be back ...
Well equipped and cozy. Perfect for our short stay. We would come again. PS: The chowder at the pub will surely soon be world famous!
Very nice and cozy, excellent price for what you will get as well as the remoteness of the area. Great communication while planning our visit. 10/10 will definitely not stay anywhere else!
Everything in cottage #21 it has been perfect and cozy. It was awesome that we had Netflix so I can watch it on vacation like I do at home lol.. The porch, heater and BBQ was great! Will be back!
Casey Leyde and Maie Limocon
Sultan, WA USA
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time