- Sleep 3 Adult max, or up to 4 with kids
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathroom: 1
Bedroom: 1Queen Bed
Livingroom: Queen size Sofa Bed
Barnacle Bill’s is one of our most private cottages and features water, mountain and forest views from the bedroom and the +600 sqft raised deck. This cottage is at the end of the road and top of the hill directly adjacent to the rain forest.
Outside you will find a spacious deck and ample parking space. The deck is well equipped with an outdoor wood burning fire pit, 4 custom made Adirondack chairs and a covered BBQ area including a stand up bar. Plenty firewood is stocked at the front and side of the cottage for the outdoor fire pit (free of charge).
Inside will accommodate two comfortably or a family of four. It is a modern cottage newly built in 2011, including a fully equipped kitchen, queen size bed in a separate bedroom and queen hide-a-bed in living area. T.V with blue-ray player and WiFi are provided.
Low Season: (Oct 1st- April 30)
$150/night (2 nights minimum)
High Season: (May 1st - Sep 30th)
$225/night (2 nights minimum)
* One time cleaning fee of $60 will apply
Submit your review
We had a very nice, silent and peaceful time at Barnacle Bills! We mostly enjoyed the silence and natur in the area around Port Renfrew. The cottage was beautiful end perfectly equipped. If we would have had the time, we would have wished to stay longer :)! Thanks again!
Amazing getaway after our wedding up Island. All of the basics you need to enjoy restful days. Close to hiking, fishing, General Store & the pub!! Would have been awesome to have been able to have a fire in the deck fire pit but fire ban was on. Very private cabin as at the end of no thru road. Quiet area with water views, great deck set setup to enjoy a glass of wine!
Just a short review here.Barnacle Bill's has it all.The deck is huge with a beautiful forest right beside it and an incredible view of water and mountains.We saw bald Eagles,Cardinals and many other beautiful birds within 30 minutes of sitting on the deck!The whole area is very quiet and peaceful,i will be back soon.
Very comfortable accommodations. We would stay again.
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time