- Sleep Up to 6 (using sofa bed)
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 1
Main Cottage: - 1 Queen Bed in the bedroom / 1 Sofa Bed in the living room:
Bunkhouse: - 2 single Bunkbeds
The Great Escape with Bunkhouse is one of our most private cottage and features a full sized hot tub, spectacular ocean, mountain and forest views from the bedroom and the +600 sq. ft. raised cedar deck. This cottage is at the end of the road and is at the highest point in the development, directly adjacent to the rain forest on two sides.
Outside you will find a spacious deck, a hot tub and ample parking spaces. The deck is well equipped with an outdoor wood burning fire pit, a propane burning fire pit and a covered BBQ area that includes a stand up bar. Plenty of firewood is stocked at the side of the cottage for the outdoor fire pit (free of charge).
Inside will accommodate two comfortably or a family of four. The bunkhouse has 2 single bunk beds for an additional 2 people. It is a modern cottage newly built in 2011, that includes a fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven and microwave, a mobile butcher block island, a queen size bed in a separate bedroom and queen hide-a-bed in living area, Cable TV, Netflix, with ample DVD’s and player, along with WiFi are all provided.
Low Season: (Oct 1st- April 30)
$225/night (2 nights minimum)
High Season: (May 1st - Sep 30th)
$295/night (2 nights minimum)
Submit your review
We had a very nice, silent and peaceful time at Barnacle Bills! We mostly enjoyed the silence and natur in the area around Port Renfrew. The cottage was beautiful end perfectly equipped. If we would have had the time, we would have wished to stay longer :)! Thanks again!
Amazing getaway after our wedding up Island. All of the basics you need to enjoy restful days. Close to hiking, fishing, General Store & the pub!! Would have been awesome to have been able to have a fire in the deck fire pit but fire ban was on. Very private cabin as at the end of no thru road. Quiet area with water views, great deck set setup to enjoy a glass of wine!
Just a short review here.Barnacle Bill's has it all.The deck is huge with a beautiful forest right beside it and an incredible view of water and mountains.We saw bald Eagles,Cardinals and many other beautiful birds within 30 minutes of sitting on the deck!The whole area is very quiet and peaceful,i will be back soon.
Very comfortable accommodations. We would stay again.
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of newer cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map Tab to view where the ‘Future Phase’ construction is located. You will be able to see where the work is, in comparison to this specific cottage. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday, approximately 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Weekends normally have minimal work activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottages are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. It will be useful to bring: paper and or fire starters for outdoor wood fire pit, as often the provided wood is damp.
- Check-In time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m.