- Sleep Up to 4 (Using sofa bed)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathroom: 1
1 Queen Bed in the bedroom
1 Futon in the living area
Dave & Morley is one of our pet friendly cottage rental. It is a modern cottage ( built in 2011), furnished with full kitchen, queen size bed in the bedroom and a double futon in the living area. DVD player, WiFi, Cable TV and electric fireplace. There’s a BBQ and wood burning fire pit outside on a large fully enclosed wrap-around deck, (perfect to keep your pets or young one safe).
Dave & Morley’s can accommodate two comfortably or a family of four. Exceptional Pacific Northwest Rainforest natural experience, hiking, beachcombing, surfing nearby, storm watching at Botanical Beach, world class salmon and halibut fishing, abundant wildlife and the magnificent forest of Avatar Grove; a photographer’s dream.
Five minutes of walking from the cottages will get you to our marina if you’re going fishing or you want to take in the sea air. Tomi’s Home Cooking is just accross the street and The Coastal Kitchen Café and The Renfrew Pub are 10 minute walk away if you get tired of your own cooking. A General store including beer, wine and the hard stuff are located about 1km from the cottage on Parkinson Road. It’s a good idea though to stock up on groceries on your way to Port Renfrew in Sooke or Cowichan Lake if you are travelling from the other direction.
The Pacific Gateway Marina is 2 min of walking distance where you can go fishing the world class salmon and halibut or if you just want to take in the sea air. Enjoy a hike/walk through are exceptional Pacific Northwest Rainforest or beautiful beaches perfect for a swim, canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling, or scuba diving. Go storm watching at Botanical Beach and the magnificent forest of Avatar Grove a photographer's dream.
Low Season: (Oct 1st - April 30th)
$130/night (2 night minimum)
High Season: (May 1st - Sep 30th)
$175/night (2 night minimum)
Cancelation Policy: Guest must cancel or modify booking 24h before check-in time (4PM). Any cancellation or reduced stay made less than 24h Prior check in will be charge in full.
* One time cleaning fee of $70 per reservation will apply
Submit your review
We had a great little getaway in Dave & Morley's cabin. Warm and cozy and had everything we needed. Loved the fully enclosed deck for our dog to move around freely. Thanks for a wonderful stay - we will be back!
We had an amazing stay. Felt like home the minute we walked through the door. Everything you need is there and ready for use. Can't wait to go back.
Had an absolutely great time. Cabin was beautiful and clean. The kitchen had all of the things necessary to cook just about anything. The deck was spectacular and safe for our dog. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the area. These cabins are central enough to all of the beaches and other activities in the area. Thanks to the cleaning crew for getting us in early. Looking forward to the day we can return.
The perfect getaway! This cabin is fully equipped with all the necessities for a weekend retreat. Especially enjoyed the nespresso and the fire pit. Our dog was safe and secure with the wrap around enclosed deck and there was a trail just at the end of the road for her morning walk. Enjoyed our hikes at both Botanical Beach and Avatar Grove. True West Coast scenery!
Very lovely cabin with all the amenities! Setting is beautiful! So many wonderful places to hike and explore - Avatar Grove, Botanical Beach and more! Would definitely like to stay again sometime.
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time