- Sleep Up to 6 (using sofa bed)
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 1
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 single Beds
Living room - Sofa Bed
Fully equipped cottage nestled in by rugged beauty and tranquil ocean views of the San Juan Bay of Port Renfrew. Relax and recharge or venture out to enjoy all the natural wonders of the area. Tastefully decorated with ocean theme, your comfort and convenience has been considered with every detail. Watch the sunset from the large covered deck, laugh around the fire pit after dark. This will be a vacation you will never forget, and will want to return again. Come and be our guests at our oceanside cottage.
Things to Do: Fishing,Crabbing,Backpacking,Hiking, Mushroom foraging, Swimming, Beach combing, Camping, Paddle boarding, Kayaking, Canoeing, Surfing, Gateway Marina to see what the fish boats caught, Photographing natures beauty!
Things to See: Parks- Botanical Beach, Juan de Fuca Park, Pacific Rim Park, Avatar Grove, Fairy Lake, Harris Creek Spruce, Lizard Lake, Sombrio Beach.
Our favourites- Spring/Summer - Fishing, crabbing, hiking old growth forests, beach combing.Morning coffee or evening wine on the deck. Fall- Hiking and foraging for Chanterelle mushrooms! Winter- Storm watching, the ground almost shakes from the power of the surf and crashing waves, so cool, but wet, dress well. Romantic getaways, snuggling up with a movie and popcorn!
Low Season : (Oct 1- April 30)
$195/night (2nights minimum)
High Season: (May1- Sep 30)
$295/night (2nights minimum)
Cancelation Policy: Guest must cancel or modify booking 24h before check-in time (4PM). Any cancellation or reduced stay made less than 24h Prior check in will be charge in full.
* One time cleaning fee of $100 per reservation will apply
Submit your review
Great cottage, nicely situated, ideal location for fishing. Enjoyed our stay.
This was a beautiful cabin with spectacular views. We stayed for 2 nights and wished we were there much longer. Cabin came with everything you could possibly need including movies and games. Deck was spacious and perfect for morning coffee or evening glass of wine. We definitely will come back.
We had a lovely 2 nights stay in December. The cottage was roomy enough for 4 adults. The kitchen was well stocked. There was also a rice cooker available which is quite nice. The cottage was very clean, the beds comfortable and plenty of towels or extra sheets/blankets if necessary. I would certainly recommend this place.
What a great place to experience the west coast of Canada! We enjoyed it very much to spend two nights in this beautiful cabin, relax, eat fresh and watch the fishing boats. Will come back!
Sabine fron Switzerland
Amazing view, amazing neighborhoods, best of yet was a beautiful place to call home for the last few days! Thank you for allowing us in such a inviting, welcoming, comforting location. We really enjoyed ourselves. Until next time!
Mariah ,Matthew Travis, Chantal
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time