- Sleep Up to 7
- Bedrooms: 2 + Den
- Bathroom: 2
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
Den: 3 single beds (one on it's own and 2 as bunk beds)
This luxury oceanfront cottage rental is located in Port Renfrew, Vancouver Island, and makes for the perfect family getaway. The spacious cabin can accommodate up to seven guests. It includes two bedrooms + den and two full bathrooms. The first bedroom is equipped with a queen-size bed, the second bedroom with two single beds and the den comes equipped with three single beds, one on it’s own and two as bunk beds. This floor also includes a washing machine, clothes dryer, and a full bathroom.
The floor above, features a stylish and modern kitchen with plenty of natural light and provides guests with everything they may need to rustle up some tasty meals. It comes complete with granite countertops and includes a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, an oven, a stove, a microwave, and a coffeemaker. The large dining table provides the perfect place for hosting a family dinner in the evening.
Guests can relax and admire the spectacular views from the homey living area that comes furnished with plush sofas, Cable TV, and free WI-FI is also provided. From here, guests can access the spacious deck overlooking the ocean, which is an ideal spot to unwind with a glass of wine and cook up a storm on the barbecue grill. Outside in the front yard, guests can enjoy some quality time with the family in the evening around the fire pit, which comes stocked with plenty of firewood.
Low Season: (Oct 1st- April 30)
$275/night (2 nights minimum)
High Season: (May 1st - Sep 30th)
$375/night (2 nights minimum)
Cancelation Policy: Guest must cancel or modify booking 24h before check-in time (4PM). Any cancellation or reduced stay made less than 24h Prior check in will be charge in full.
* One time cleaning fee of $150 per reservation will apply
Submit your review
Loved our stay! Why did I give it 4 stars? Because we did not have access to cleaning supplies which would have been awesome. Everything else was amazeballs.
Very comfortable and well laid out cottage. Magnificent view and everything you need to have a good R&R time
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time