Bedroom #1: 1 King bed
Bedroom #2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom #3: Bunk Beds (1 Double bed extra long on bottom / 1 Twin bed extra long on top )
At Hera’s Cove, we believe in offering luxury accommodations at an affordable price. This ocean front cottage is fully furnished, pet-friendly, and offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to comfortably sleep up to 7 people. In the heart of West Vancouver Island, Hera’s Cove is located just 1.5 hours from Victoria and 2 hours from Nanaimo. Whether it’s ancient tall trees, gorgeous beaches, five-star fishing, surfing, or world famous hiking along the West Coast Trail everything is steps away from your front door. Back at the cottage, enjoy breathtaking views of whales, sea lions and eagles from your glass surround front patio or around your own fire pit where complimentary firewood is provided. If you’re looking for a luxury vacation, Hera’s Cove is your ideal destination offering unforgettable experiences and memories. Call to book your vacation today!
Low Season : (Oct 1- April 30)
$260/night (2nights minimum)
High Season: (May1- Sep 30)
$360/night (2nights minimum)
Cancelation Policy: Guest must cancel or modify booking 24h before check-in time (4PM). Any cancellation or reduced stay made less than 24h Prior check in will be charge in full.
* One time cleaning fee of $145 per reservation will apply
Submit your review
I brought my daughter, her husband and 3 children 11, 15 and 18 for a 3 night getaway. Hera's Cove accommodated all of us very comfortably. Well equipped kitchen, plenty of linens, great selection of games, books and local information. All appliances functioned well. Best of all was the view and the deck to enjoy it from. We had a most enjoyable family holiday.
We spent a lovely couple of days in this lovely cabin. It had everything we could possibly have wanted. Thank you so much.
Liz and Doug, Qualicum Beach
- Being a new cottage development, there is construction of new cottages in the area. Please refer to the Map tab of the cottage page you want to rent to view the green area that indicate the future phase. You will be able to compare where the work is, in comparison to that specific cottage you wish to rent. The work will be going from Monday to Thursday from approximatively 7am to 7pm. Weekends will be left with minimal activity.
- There is no cell service in Port Renfrew.
- All cottage are provided with WIFI :)
- There is no gas station in Port Renfrew, but it is coming up soon :)
- The cottages are fully equipped with dishes, towels and sheets
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit is also provided. (Useful to bring: Paper and or fire starter for outdoor fire pit.)
- 4PM Check-in time / 11am Check-out time